Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photo Editing

I downloaded the free trial of Lightroom 3.   Fun to play around with colors with my photos...I dug this one out from a few years ago...I took of a poppy in our garden.  I can't wait for spring!  and having a new camera to take flower pictures with!  I planted 50 new tulip bulbs this last fall and I'm getting excited for them to come up!  (although this could be quite a while since our yard still looks like an arctic tundra).



also-  I miss green grass....I took this one on my iphone last summer of Z after she got her face painted like a kitty at the farmer's market...this was post nap and post melt down, hence the washed out kitty paint.

1 comment:

  1. i'm dying to get lightroom -- but first i want to switch over to a mac... how long is the trial?

    ReplyDelete